Monday, August 20, 2007

Donutverse - Hole & Time Traveling


PatanYali: The Ghost of the Rotten Cities.
˝You can keep your ignorance, greeds, arrogancies, and denials... No problem!
I am here, there and everywhere watching your city SINKING without any hope...˝

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you again for sent me the article. I do also interested in this tophic of ˝Time Ttraveling˝ as the matter of facts, one of main character in my writing called ˝PatanYali˝ is a time traveller, based on an ancient tale of my ancestors, once mentioned in John Perkin´s ˝Pshyconavigation˝.

I do have my own perception of what ˝time line˝ is. But I more into ´art´, and that perception of mine I connecting it into one of architectural theory of drawing.

Quote:
Ori's latest research suggests time machines are possible without exotic matter, eliminating a barrier to time travel. His work begins with a donut-shaped hole enveloped within a sphere of normal matter.

We're talking about these closed loops of time, and the simplest kind of closed loops are circles, which is why we have this ring-shaped hole," Ori explained.

Inside this donut-shaped vacuum, space-time could get bent upon itself using focused gravitational fields to form a closed time-like curve. To go back in time, a traveler would race around inside the donut, going further back into the past with each lap. (For more detailed, click here)

1 comment:

Tony Chai said...

Hi :

I also believe we can attract abundance by having faith that they are enough goodness for everyone on earth as vast as the infinite universe - one only needs to ask for it :)

Nice Blog You Have ..

Yours Truly,

Tony Chai
My Options Trading Blog